There are some great agile resources out there and some not so great ones. Here are the ones I like and recommend:
- Scrum.org – the home of Scrum. Loads of resources including forums where smart Scrum people hang out.
- Steve Rogalsky’s blog – has lots of resources for Story Mapping
- Jeff Pattons blog: great stuff on a range of ttopics, including Agile UX and Story Mapping
- Ken Schwaber’s blog: in typical direct Ken fashion – telling it how he sees it.
- Jeff Sutherlands blog: good material on general Scrum stuff
- Kane Mar’s blog: scrum goodness
- The Intentional Workplace: Transforming work one conversation at a time
And here is some free stuff:
Scrum Master Position Description – I got sick of clients asking me if I had one of these so I wrote one and open sourced it. Help yourself.
Product Owner Position Description – as above
If there is something else you think should be here then please comment and I will see I can sort something out.